The Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of project work to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within the constraints of the budget, schedule, and stakeholder expectations. Monitors progress according to plan, identifying and coordinating resolution of issues, reporting progress and escalating problems when necessary. Communicates project status updates to stakeholders, including senior management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates and manages activities of a project team, controlling the indirect management of resources and schedules to ensure timely completion.
- Works on multiple diverse technical projects of moderate size, scope, and complexity. Performs project management tasks including drafting project documents, establishing and facilitating meetings of cross-functional work groups and project steering committees, overall project coordination, including planning and sequencing work, setting milestones and deadlines, assigning responsibilities and providing status updates.
- Responsible for identifying project risks and creating and implementing contingency plans.
- Identifies and works to resolve issues and obstacles, escalating where necessary for resolution to Lead Project engineer, CTO, and/or immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for adhering to and communicating project change management.
- Responsible for project budgeting including project cost tracking for assigned projects.
- Provides input into ConnectWise project management process and project templates and works within the project governance process.
- Responsible for ensuring the completion of projects through ConnectWise process.
- Improve project team performance by building team cohesiveness and motivating in order to facilitate cooperation, ensure project efficiency, and boost morale.
- Establish and provide weekly status, dashboards and project updates.
- Track, report and resolve project budget and schedule variances monthly.
*Please Note: BCS365 participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.