Since 1988, BCS IT Asset Disposition has been maximizing the value of unused surplus or end-of-life IT assets through effective testing, refurbishment & reuse, recycling, or divestment.
Currently, BCS, Inc. is looking for a dynamic Computer/IT Hardware Test Lab Manager at our newly constructed Simi Valley, CA facility. In this position, you will have primary responsibility for maintaining and managing the Computer/IT Hardware Test Lab. You will also work closely with the VP of Operations, WH leads and receiving/sort/triage departments to identify and test potential resalable computers, enterprise IT equipment and data storage devices. Individuals interested in this position should have the following qualifications:
· 5+ years applicable experience in testing, troubleshooting, diagnostics, repair and refurbishment of computers, servers, hard drives and other storage devices, networking equipment and other enterprise IT hardware.
· Network and database infrastructure design, deployment, analysis, troubleshooting, and security auditing.
· Knowledge of PXE networks for distribution of testing & diagnostics scripts.
· Ability to manage a small team of Hardware Technicians, - leading the team to achieve departmental goals by allocating workload and effectively managing resources and technology.
· Managerial experience needed to participate in recruiting, on-boarding and training of new team members.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently – this position is expected to customarily and routinely utilize independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
· Familiarity with the ITAD (IT Asset Disposition), and electronics recycling industries is desired.
· Experience in SaaS database ERP systems, such as RazorERP, Makor, Microsoft NAV, etc.
· CompTIA A+, CCNA or other computer/networking industry specific certifications.
· Experience with coding/scripting languages for use in our testing/diagnostics environment.
· Experience working in an ISO14001, OHSAS18001, NAID and R2 (Responsible Recycling) certified production facility.
Salary is based upon experience.
As a regular full-time employee you will be eligible for the Company’s standard benefits, as detailed in the Company’s Employment Policies. BCS offers, at minimum, 6 paid holidays per year. Regular full-time employees are paid eight (8) hours for each holiday. Eligible employees are all regular full-time employees who work a minimum of 35 hours per week and who have completed ninety (90) calendar days of full time employment. BCS also offers, as mandated by the State of California, 5 paid sick days, accrued at a rate of .0334 per paycheck. Your employment is “at will” and either you or the Company may end your employment for any reason or for no reason at all.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team, please submit your resume and we will reach out to you if we feel you are a good fit!
BCS IT & Data Center Asset Management