BCR Companies Douglas, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bighorn Construction & Reclamation, LLC (BCR) has an excellent career opportunity for a Shop Hand with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in construction, maintenance / repair & engineering of industrial, oil & gas or similar services. The successful candidate will be part of the team, ensure all company & client requirements / standards are followed, and will efficiently work with employees, materials, and deliveries.
BCR is a family-owned professional company that prides itself in offering high quality, turnkey & contract construction, engineering and electrical services to a variety of Oil & Gas clients. BCR stands above the rest due to our team’s desire & drive for safety, quality, and integrity to get the job done. Our commitment to developing our talented team contributes to our successful completion of projects while building rewarding careers.
Job Duties Include
- May performs preventative/predictive maintenance, reactive maintenance, major and minor repairs on equipment, reporting spills and leaks.
- Performs general housekeeping
- Cleaning vehicles
- Various maintenance within the shop
- Working knowledge of construction work, repair, policies, and safe work practices
- Capable of basic troubleshooting of production equipment. Also capable of repairing some equipment, such as tools and equipment needed to complete job tasks.
- Duties and responsibilities may be added or changed at any time at the discretion of your supervisor, formally or informally, either verbally or in writing.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record (CDL not required, but a candidate with a CDL A and airbrake endorsement is preferred and compensated accordingly)
- Highschool diploma, G.E.D or equivalent
- Ability to think critically and strategically
- High level of communication skills (Verbal, written, and electronic)
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
AutomotiveView all jobs at BCR Companies