Redhat OpenShift Systems Administrator
- Posted: February 28, 2023
We are seeking a Sr. RedHat OpenShift Systems Administrator to support this critical customer mission.
- Employing security concepts, theories, insights, tools and methodologies to mitigate system weaknesses and vulnerabilities
- Appling advanced analytical skills and technical resources at the tactical levels and implementing infrastructure solutions supporting command decision making and execution of mission requirements
- Providing support for systems administration tasks such as patching, updating, and maintaining network infrastructure
- Supporting the implementation of new technologies and equipment in the lab environment
- Performing large scale configuration management and deployment across Windows, MacOS, Linux/Unix, and other operating systems and virtual environments
- Performing implementation of granular access control
- Monitor RedHat platforms security and health, create and maintain reports of findings daily.
- Create next-generation application platform automation solutions utilizing RedHat Openshift, RedHat Ansible automation, Docker, Kubernetes, and Podman
- Integrate and configure COTS, GOTS, and third-party applications into RedHat Openshift and demonstrate ability to manage, maintain and patch containerized applications
- Create and support development of automation solutions for deployment of systems and applications to virtual and physical devices using RedHat Openshift, RedHat Ansible Tower, and RedHat Satellite.
- U.S. Citizenship. - Active Secret clearance (TS/SCI eligible). Ability to obtain Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Entry on Duty (EOD) Suitability. Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 6+ years of system administration in Red Hat version 6 or 7(RHEL6/RHEL7) with the ability to engineer, install, administer, and maintain complex system architectures.
- Extensive experience in centralized patch management using Red Hat Solutions
- Extensive knowledge in containerized environments
- Proficiency with configuration management using Ansible or Puppet
- Skilled in Linux-related scripting (Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of operating systems, networks and services.
- Manage changes to system and assesses the security impact of those changes.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills including preparing and presenting results, findings and alternatives and influencing management decision making based on the best available data
- IDM/Free IPA
- Satellite Server
BS Computer Science, Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, or related degree; or HS Diploma & 7 years of Linux system administration with RedHat OpenShift experience.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
Our Company Overview:
Business Computers Management Consulting Group, LLC (BCMC) is a small business specializing in Information Technology (IT), Cybersecurity, Information Assurance (IA), SOA, Big Data Management, Program Management, and more for Federal, State, and Local agencies. We possess highly skilled engineers, providing innovative solutions backed by strong past performances. We are ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, 20000:2018, and CMMI L3 certified and registered promising highest quality and services o all of our clients.
Extremely competitive salary
95% employer paid for employee medical, dental, & vison coverages
100% employer paid for employee life, STD & LTD disability coverages
401k with company match and profit sharing
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent & health care
11 standard holidays & 3 weeks of annual leave
TechnologyView all jobs at BCMC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?