BCI Integrated Solutions is the top provider of Security, Life Safety, Data & Network Cabling, Nurse Call, and Audio Visual solutions in Florida. We are currently seeking a AP / AR Specialist to work in our busy Tampa office.
- Post miscellaneous accounts payable and vendor credits in QuickBooks.
- Research vendor statements in QuickBooks to verify all invoices and credits are posted.
- Stage checks from the Accounting Department to ensure all insurance, utilities, credit cards, subcontractor, and temp services are paid by the due dates.
- Monitor prompt pay discounts and follow up with vendors accordingly to ensure that all discounts are accounted for.
- Prepare all service billings for the accounting manager to review.
- Export bills / invoices to QuickBooks once approved
- Mail all service call invoices to customers.
- Assist with collection of all the outstanding accounts receivables form clients and customers.
- Answer all phone calls and emails from customers concerning service billing.
- Assist Accounting Manager with general admin tasks
Back-Up Receptionist / General Admin
- Answer phones, forward calls, take messages and email to staff
- Prepare all mailings daily
- Scan closed job filing and save it on the Server.
- File as needed.
- Proven working experience as accounts payable or accounts receivable clerk
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration preferred
- Experience working in QuickBooks preferred