In Home Design Consultant Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
MUST HAVE HOME IMPROVEMENT ESTIMATING EXPERIENCE AND SALES EXPERIENCE. Service Industry experience is a plus.
You will be providing estimates to clients.
In Home Sales Representatives - Home Improvement
America's number one growing Acrylic Bath System Company, Long Home Products is seeking a professional Sales Representative to sell and work directly with our authorized manufacturer at our Baltimore, Washington DC market. We have an amazing lead generation department and provide all qualified and confirmed appointments to your team. The acrylic bath business is the fastest growing remodeling product in the industry. The growth curve of this industry is huge! We feel the "one day bath business model" will grow at a record pace for years to come.
- Be the face of Long Home Products - demonstrate professionalism and knowledge of our products and services.
- Meet hundreds of homeowners and offer high performing products and services
- Help meet our homeowners home improvement needs
- Commit to learning the products and services provided
- Commit to the process
- Deliver an exceptional experience from initial point of contact through sales and installation
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
We provide amazing support to our outside sales team to help them become as successful as they want to be. We view success as a team effort — that’s why Long Home Products is the ideal environment for new and continuing sales professionals.
We provide you with a support staff that qualifies and confirms every appointment, so you can focus your sales career on "selling" and not chasing down or generating your next lead. Continuous personal and team training helps you refine your skill set and stay ahead of the curve. Plus, you’ll get to meet amazing people throughout our community!
The average In-home sales representative earns $125,000 plus per year!
- Previous in-home sales experience
- Construction estimating experience for providing estimates
- Enthusiasm for home improvement
- Passion for sales and people
- Willingness to learn, train and grow
- Reliable, driven and willing to learn
- Highly effective interpersonal communication skills
- Email resume and introductory summary
ATTRIBUTES NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Customer focused.
- Coachable -- trainable.
- Persistent and tenacious.
- Results oriented -- goal driven.
- Able to relate to different personality styles.
- Responsible and accountable for personal results.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Works successfully without requiring close supervision.
- 1-2 years sales experience in remodeling industry.
- Bath remodeling experience a plus.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent computer skills -- MS Office, database management, etc.
- Be willing to undergo a background check and drug screen, in accordance with local law/regulations.
- Retail / Home Improvement / In Home Sales / and Hospitality Service experience a plus.
Job Type: Commission Only
- Commission based
Qualified and Confirmed Appointments - no cold calling
- We require our reps to run 3 leads a day M-F and 2 on Saturday
- High school or equivalent
- Sales: 1-2+ years
- Home Improvement: 1-2+ years
Powered by JazzHR