Bathroom Remodel Carpenter
- Posted: over a month ago
ATTENTION BATH INSTALLERS, TECHNICIANS!!
INSTALLATION POSITION AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!
If you have installed bathrooms or kitchens for any large chain or big box store and are looking for a new opportunity, please send a confidential resume.
We are one of the fastest growing bathroom remodeling organizations in North America. Creating a fresh solution to bath remodeling, we offer a stylish, cost-effective, low-maintenance bath improvement to homeowners, commercial customers and consumers with accessibility needs. We were created to meet the needs of consumers who were dissatisfied with the quality and workmanship available in the marketplace. Standing behind our products, we have developed an unrivaled reputation for quality and workmanship as a manufacturer of acrylic bath and shower solutions and has extended that level of quality into all our products.
The leader in acrylic bath systems, Bathformation is looking for an Bathroom Remodel Installer to work in the Williamsburg, Kentucky and surrounding areas. An ideal candidate will be able to run crews to install high volume of work year-round.
The Installer is responsible for the accurate and professional installation of all our products at the job site according to our procedures and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Remodel bathroom in one day by using trade skills such as carpentry, trim carpentry and construction
- Adhere to all installation standards and procedures while doing installations and providing services.
- Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude when dealing with customers.
- Respect customers' property and leave the work area clean.
- Always wear our uniform on the job, observing rules of good grooming and hygiene.
- Inform customers about the functionality, care and upkeep of their new installations.
- Accurately complete and submit all necessary paperwork and photos.
- Take inventory of the installation vehicle and keep it stocked with all necessary tools and job components.
- Possess a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent education.
- Possess 2+ years of carpentry, trim carpentry, construction or in-home renovation experience with the ability to take accurate measurements using tape measure, level & combination square.
- Valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record. *
- Basic plumbing knowledge preferred. * *
- Ability to use power tools (drill, jigsaw, etc.). *
- Ability to lift and/or push and/or pull up to 100 pounds.
- Possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Possess reasoning ability enabling you to understand and carry out detailed written, illustrated or oral instructions.
- Personal Enclosed Trailer preferred; but not required.
If you feel that you have what it takes, we ask for three things to get started. Please send us an email with 1) your information (name, address, phone, email) 2) your work history (be sure to include skills that you think we would find valuable), and 3) give us a description of the last project you worked on or you may respond with your detailed resume.
Experience with one the following is a plus:
- Ceramic tile
- Floor coverings
- Light plumbing
- General remodeling
Powered by JazzHR
BCI Acrylic Independent Dealers
ConstructionView all jobs at BCI Acrylic Independent Dealers