Black Canyon Consulting (BCC) is searching for a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) Engineer to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is full-time with BCC and it is on-site in Bethesda/Rockville, Maryland.
The Lister Hill National Center for Biomedical Communications (LHC) in Bethesda, MD, which is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), is seeking a CI/CD Engineer to manage and support the existing CI/CD development scheme.
Summary job duties:
• Manage, support, and improve CI/CD process, procedure and associated software tools and ensure all in compliance with security policy.
• Administer production infrastructure, QA insurance, and development environments.
• Work with development group from design and implementation to delivery and production.
• Provide CI/CD technical support.
• Write and maintain CI/CD related document up to date.
• Work with third-party vendors to resolve issues.
- Minimum five years of hands-on IT experience in software development, cloud computing, system integration or system administration.
- Minimum three years of demonstrated experience in CI/CD including workflow, operation process and software tools.
- Comprehensive knowledge on GIT, GIT Lab, Kubernetes, Nexus, Jenkins, Maven, JIRA, APPLOG.
- Experience in Puppet configuration management (CM).
- Experience in managing/operating infrastructure/platform/service on AWS.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux and Windows systems.
- Experience in Linux shell scripting, Ruby, Perl and Python.
- Ability to provide effectively written work status report.
- Excellent organizing ability and time management skills. Flexibility to shift priority and manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent team skills, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills..
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, TCP/IP and SSL/TLS protocols.
- Demonstrated experience in Linux system administration.
- Demonstrated experience in F5 load balance.
- CI/CD professional certificate.
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science or other equivalent science/engineering degree from a reputable college
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.