Remote Director of Business Development
- Expired: July 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
REMOTE POSITION - Actively Hiring
Life is Short. Do Work that Makes a Difference.
BCA Financial Services, Inc. takes pride in our mission to connect consumers and businesses through customer centric account resolution. Our vast knowledge of the industry allows us to tailor accounts receivable management programs that make a difference to our client partners' fiscal well-being while enhancing the consumer experience throughout the billing process. As we continue to expand and grow our business lines, we are seeking a seasoned healthcare Accounts Receivable Management (ARM) Sales Executive.
As the Director of Business Development, you will be responsible with developing multiple lines of new business with large healthcare systems and physician groups, while building stronger relationships with existing clients. The ideal candidate will need to be open to traveling for state, regional, and national trade shows, new client presentations, and the continuation of building client relationships. This position will partner with the Senior Executive Leadership team to ensure sales performance and service goals are achieved.
Life at BCA
We have been in business for over 76 years with a proven track record of stability and continued growth. At BCA our people are our most valuable asset, therefore we work hard to make each member of our organization feel supported and encouraged to have a healthy work-life balance. We want all our people to live their best lives!
Here's some of the great benefits we offer:
- Work from home
- Medical, GAP, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Voluntary Life insurance
- Additional supplemental insurance via AFLAC (Short-term disability, Accident Advantage Plan, Hospital Plan, etc.)
- 401k with a company match
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
Who we're looking for:
- Candidates who have a minimum of 3 years of experience with sales in the healthcare ARM arena
- A team player with outstanding communication, negotiation, and sales skills
- A people person who likes listening and building rapport
- A goal driven individual that builds a pipeline of prospective clients and closes the deal with the focus being on the company's mission and culture.
- Someone that can work and communicate with all departments to assure prospective and current client satisfaction.
- Ability to act as the point of contact during implementation of new business lines.
- Someone that stays on top of industry trends and changes to keep prospective and current clients up to date on where they can enhance their revenue.
- Someone open to frequent evening and weekend work.
- Someone open to a variety of other duties and responsibilities as needed.
Work from home requirements:
- Preferred residence in one of the following states: FL, GA, MO, NE, NC, SC, TN, TX, or VA.
- We will provide you with the equipment needed to be successful
BCA Financial Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword Search: sales, healthcare sales, account receivables management sales, business development, healthcare revenue cycle sales, sales executive, business development director,Share Apply Apply for this position Required * Apply with Indeed First Name* Last Name* Email Address* Phone* Address Resume* We've received your resume. Click here to update it. Attach resume or Paste resume Attach resume as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt, .txt, or .rtf (limit 5MB) or Paste resume
Paste your resume here or Attach resume fileDo you have three (3) or more years' of Healthcare ARM sales and business development experience?* -- No answer --YesNo What is your desired salary? Please enter a numerical figure in your answer* Human Check * I consent to be contacted over SMS/Text for this job. Submit Application
BCA Financial Services, Inc
BusinessView all jobs at BCA Financial Services, Inc
Get fresh Remote Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.