Raw Quality Inspector
- Posted: over a month ago
Raw Product Quality Inspector is a key role that oversees, daily inspections on incoming Raw Product. Verifying reception on system with accurate information to determinate if product meets spec temperatures, defects and ensuring product meet spec on Food safety protocols. The ideal candidate will ensure that all key process indicators are being monitored and recorded and ensure all raw product specification and SOP's are being adhered to.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Inspect incoming Raw Product Quality.
- Responsible for ensuring that the quality management procedures and systems are being met
- Address issues and assist manager with problem solving with cross functional departments
- Ensure data is accurately being collected for quality scorecard and prepare reports
- Assist R&D department (Product Development Group) with projects as assigned
- Ensure that raw product that's harvested in compliance with company specifications
- Perform document retention sample programs
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Minimum 1 year in a Production and/or Quality position
Must be able to stand for the duration of the shift, perform repetitive motions throughout the shift such as push/pull/lift, bend continuously through the shift and lift up to 35 pounds
Working conditions are outdoors with exposure to the elements (windy, warm, cold temperatures)
Exposure to cold warehouse temperatures (32-37F)
Basic skills using Microsoft Office, primarily with Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
Understanding of GMP's, GAP's, SSOP's, SOP's
Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks/workload
Being available to perform teamwork.
Bilingual (English and Spanish)
This position travels with the Ag Operations team seasonally between Salinas and Yuma.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
ManufacturingView all jobs at BC Systems