Strategic Planning Assistant
- Posted: over a month ago
Maritime company seeking an assistant for the Strategic Planner.
- Assist with key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Document findings of studies and prepare recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Facilitate specific corporate programs.
- Support branding and marketing plans including brochures or other print or electronic ads to market corporate services.
- Provide regular communication about project milestones and integration progress
- Assist with other projects and duties as assigned.
- Self-motivated, an enthusiastic team player; maintains a high level of personal drive and initiative.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects from inception to successful implementation and evaluation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite demonstrated expertise in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interact with senior management and external organizations, clients and vendors.
- 2 years of experience in an administrative capacity
- Finance or marketing background preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and reach
- Requires repetitive motion, hearing, talking, grasping, fingering, and sitting
- Worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, transcribing, viewing a computer terminal, and extensive reading
- Worker is not subject to adverse environmental conditions as work is performed in an office
- MWF: work from home
- TTh: in office
*Special assignments may at times alter schedule.
Flexible work from home options available.
ManufacturingView all jobs at BBenefits, LLC