Job Category: Full Time – Direct Hire Opportunity
Compensation: There is a very competitive package with a strong base salary, incentive plan and a great set of benefits.
BBSI/HR ONLY Division is looking for a creative and experienced Vice President to lead Call Center operations. In this leadership role you will be responsible for the inbound and outbound call center activities and delivery of products, services, and information to our client’s valued members.
The Vice President, Call Center, under the direction of the COO, provides strategic and operational leadership for the Credit Union multi-channel contact center. As a strategic and operational leader, the VP, Call Center ensures the credit union’s telephone, live chat, and email services meet or exceed performance expectations and goals. The VP, also creates and fosters a culture of service, cooperation, engagement and continuous improvement within the call center and with other departments. .
Some of What You’ll Do
- Promote and implement strategic plans for future growth and diversification, with an eye to keeping the credit union abreast of cutting edge call center technology and processes.
- Leadership and management over the creation and execution of performance metrics.
- Establish and implement continuous process improvement by monitoring member interactions and obtaining direct member feedback on the standards of service delivered by the contact center.
- Develop and execute a sales/service culture which results in sustain member growth and member satisfaction.
- Analyze sales, service, and phone reports to recommend strategies that will ensure goals are met or exceeded.
- Establish metrics and achieve benchmarks related to goals, in areas of service, productivity, and staffing.
- Develop, implement, and monitor management initiatives in all contact center channels, department service measurements, compliance and other related contact center activities.
- Ensure development of each employee to their highest potential by identifying their areas for improvement and appropriately coaching, training or correcting the employee performance.
- Build relationships with vendor partners to ensure product maximization which may include researching, recommending, and prioritizing vendor selection process.
Job Qualifications and Specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Related field or 10+ years of managing talent and performance in organizations.
- 5+ years’ demonstrated successful experiences leading teams in call center or like environments, including outbound call teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/ tasks in fast-pasted environment and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, develop, and implement metrics that ensure key performance indicators are aligned with desired outcomes.
- Advanced knowledge of financial products and services