Seeking a professional and safety-oriented Over The Road Truck Driver responsible for operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Transport refrigerated products to dedicated customer warehouses throughout the 11 western states
- Freight is No-touch; company pays for lumpers
- Drivers average 2,500 - 3,000 miles per week. All miles paid the same rate!
- Drivers assigned dedicated late-model sleeper cabs, all 2015- 2017 model Trucks and Trailers.
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Inspect truck before and after trip
- CDL-A with 1 year tractor-trailer experience
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Skilled at driving large vehicles
- Comfortable maneuvering and parking a tractor-trailer
- Alert, focused, and detail-oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Annual Review Bonuses
- Sign on Bonus
- Referral Bonus
- Log Book Incentive Bonus
- DOT Inspection Bonus
- Layover Pay
- Stop Pay
- Home time