We are currently hiring fun, outgoing, energetic, hard-working customer service agents to process energy-saving rebates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide utility program specific information to callers on ways that they can save energy within their homes or business, including other offerings that the caller may be eligible for.
- Ability to adapt customer service skills and approach while working with a variety of callers such as contractors, homeowners, small business and large commercial and industrial project managers, as well as income-qualifying customers.
- Customer-centric approach to lower the level of effort for all customers to enhance and improve their experience in the Utility's program offerings.
- Communicate effectively as part of a team approach to own and resolve all customer issues, concerns, complaints or compliments within the first point of contact.
- One year or more of experience performing customer service activities such as responding to emails, online chat, and inbound phone calls.
- Provide exceptional customer service and call handling in a customer-centric environment while meeting personal performance KPI metrics.
- Safeguard confidential customer information.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalency
- Minimum 12 months of related work experience in a call center environment
- Proficiency in 10-key data entry from a computer keyboard.
- Experience with various Microsoft programs, including Word, Excel, Access
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A positive and customer - friendly outlook
- Able to follow directions as they are given
- Must be able to work an 8 hour shift as assigned within our hours of operations between 5 am to 8 pm
- Experience working in energy efficiency or utility fields a plus.
- English/Spanish or Mandarin/Cantonese bi-lingual is a plus.
Perks When Hired Permanently With the Client
- Variety of full medical/dental/vision package available
- Monday through Friday schedule (off on weekends)
- Purposeful work: driving sustainable energy initiatives
- Generous 401(k) plan – fully vested on day one
- PTO: vacation and paid holidays
- Three floating holidays
- Paid sick leave
- On-call bonus per rotation
- Business casual dress code
- Corporate wellness program
- And you will be joining an excellent team!
Salary and Benefits (U.S.)
Our client offers competitive salaries based on candidate's qualifications. Once hired permanently, they also offer three weeks paid vacation per year, eleven paid holidays per year, a 401(k) plan with employee matching funds and an overall comprehensive benefits package.
About Our Client
The Client is a globally recognized software, consulting and services leader that provides innovative solutions to utilities, energy enterprises, chemical companies and government entities worldwide. Founded in 2000 and headquartered in San Francisco, the organization and its 500+ employees work from global offices providing deep technical expertise and regional knowledge to improve customer engagement, boost operational efficiency, reduce costs and achieve superior business results.