Customer Experience Associate -REMOTE
BBSI San Carlos, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Our client, a leading Biotech company in the Bay Area is now hiring Customer Experience Associates for full-time, remote positions. Work for a great company from the comfort of your home!
Customer Experience Associate reports to Customer Experience Supervisor and will work directly with our internal and external, domestic and international customers consisting of medical professionals, patients, laboratory personnel, channel partners, supply chain personnel, and sales by obtaining and processing all required information to process patient genetic testing samples, reports, and billing.
• Deals directly with internal and external customers via telephone and electronic channels to obtain missing information needed for processing of submitted test samples based on assigned region.
Necessary information includes:
• Patient contact and health information
• Physician and Clinic information
• Billing information or medical insurance information
• Requested tests to be processed
• Supports Sales team processing the following account requests
• Account Set Up forms
• Placing kit orders
• Processing orders for pre-filled requisitions
• Tracking International orders
• Respond promptly to internal and external customer inquiries and complaints regarding missing and delayed test samples and results reports
• Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
• Perform customer verifications
• Direct or escalate requests and unresolvable issues as needed
• Manage customers' accounts, document all customer interactions, communications, actions taken, and follow ups
• Familiarity with all genetic tests involved, including samples needed, TAT to results, all required patient health information, proper completion of request forms, and required waivers
• Set appointments for genetic counseling and mobile phlebotomy
• Assists with mentoring and training new employees
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
• This role works with PHI on a regular basis both in paper and electronic form and has access to various technologies to access PHI (paper and electronic) in order to perform the job
• Must maintain updated status on training requirements
• Employee must pass post offer criminal background check
• High School degree or equivalent required
• Two- or Four-year undergraduate degree or certification preferred
• At least 2 years prior customer service experience
• Multi-lingual skills are a strong plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• Ability to analyze, escalate, or resolve customer questions within established protocols
• Must be adaptable and show perseverance through regular change
• Experienced with both phone and written customer support
• Knowledge of administrative procedures and protocols
• Knowledge of numeric, verbal, and written language applications
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite apps (drive, Gmail, g-docs, g-sheets)
• Excellence in attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to maintain professionalism when communicating with customers
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Experience with Desk.com, LIMS, efax, secure email, and Great Plains OM
• Data gathering, sorting, maintenance, and analysis
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• This position requires the ability to use a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone and read printed material.
• Duties may require working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends) at times.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive Benefits. Generous Employee Referral program.
BBSIWhy Work Here?
BBSI has a wide variety of great job opportunities in the Bay Area. Send us your resume and let's chat!
BBSI Staffing has over 250 clients in the SF Bay Area in a variety of industries. We are devoted to connecting our clients with great candidates, and introducing job seekers to a career that compliments their goals, background and experience. Our recruiting model empowers candidates to make meaningful connections on their career path, and our experienced staffing team is here to help you navigate the cumbersome world of job searching.
AddressSan Carlos, CA
BusinessView all jobs at BBSI