BBSI is currently seeking experienced Board Certified Behavioral Analysts.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Complete assessment and treatment plans
- Create programs and teaching plans in Central Reach
- Provide supervision to ABA therapists
- Prepare and facilitate on the job staff training/program modeling
- Provide parent training/Collaborations
- Generating appropriate goals and objectives
- Writing curriculum, BIPs and RBT trainings
- Utilize Vineland III, PBBDI, fast, and other assessments
- Reviewing and analyzing data
- Providing sole services as needed.
- Communicate and bridge the gap with schools throughout the Pikes Peak region.
- Collaborate with our other BCBA’s to create the best programs for children we serve.
- Supervising BCBA students (providing opportunity for direct and indirect hours)
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, or related field
- Current BCBA certification
- Competency writing behavior reduction and skill acquisition programs
- Experience with children, teens and young adults in a home or clinic setting
- Ability to provide supervision for staff toward their 1500 hours
- Creative and organized
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
What we offer you
- W-2 Position
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Week of Christmas off so you can spend time with your family and friends
- A chance to help build a remarkable program free from the restraints of bureaucracy or boredom.
- A close-knit team of BCBAs and RBTs.
- Exposure to and participation in the full cycle of behavioral therapy.
- The opportunity to work one-on-one with our clients.
- Countless chances to meaningfully impact the lives of our clients and their families.
- A flexible schedule which promotes outside activities (in gorgeous Colorado!) and a healthy work-life balance.
- Continuous learning and training opportunities.
- Relocation considered on a case by case basis.