· Provide a professional and inviting first impression to all callers and visitors to the BBSI Newport office including clients, partners, board members and employees.
· Screen and direct phone calls and provide general information to callers.
· Collect, sort and distribute all office mail, front desk deliveries, and faxes to the appropriate staff members. Prepare outgoing mail and packages for shipping.
· Maintain office supply inventory, place and expedite supply orders, verify receipt of supplies and other special requests.
- Ensure operation of front office equipment (copier, postage, etc.) by completing preventive maintenance requirements, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Assist with new employee orientation and securing supplies for workstation/office set-up.
- Coordinate conference room schedules and calendar.
- Ensure that all conference rooms and the recreational room are clean and have the necessary supplies.
- Run background checks
- Other special projects as needed.
Why Work Here?BBSI is a leading provider of business management solutions, combining human resource outsourcing and professional management consulting to create a unique operational platform. Our integrated platform is built upon expertise in payroll, employee benefits, workers' compensation coverage, risk consultation and workplace safety programs, human resource consultation and recruiting. BBSI's partnerships help business owners to focus on their business by eliminating organizational complexity and bringing predictability to the management of their business.
Great local firm!