We are seeking a professional, experienced, and progressive Construction Project Coordinator to join a great company as a Temp to Hire candidate. PREVIOUS CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCE IS A MUST, NON CONSTRUCTION PROJECT COORDINATORS NEED NOT APPLY.
Minimum Qualifications for this position:
- Strong computer Skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Projects)
- Ability to pass a background check and drug tests to access NERC-CIPS sites
- Ability to work at heights for QA/QC during site visits
- Working knowledge of project management principles
Dedicated to project success
- Able to adapt quickly to manage change and project constraints
- Knowledge of project cost control
- Knowledge of procurement practices
- Dedicated to quality and accuracy
- High standards of work ethics and professional integrity
- Good knowledge of general construction math, construction practices and safety
- Leadership skills and the ability to earn and maintain the respect of subordinates and crew members
- Positive attitude with a high tolerance to stress and pressure
- Strict and thorough document management skills
Desired qualifications for this position:
- Bachelor’s Degree along with substantial construction experience.
- Experience in industrial construction at a management level
- Basic understanding of structural and mechanical engineering principles
- Good knowledge of concrete repair practices, tools and equipment
- Good knowledge of welding and steel repair practices, tools and equipment
- Familiarity of CRM and JDE
Permanent hire after three months of satisfactory completion of temporary assignment. Salary and great benefits package.
Ability to pass a criminal background check and a pre-employment drug screen
Must be willing to travel outside of the state 15-20% of the time when needed.
Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm or until finished. Flexibility available in work schedule.