Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BBSI is partnering with a local locksmith company who is in need of a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Job Category: Full Time – DIRECT HIRE
Schedule: Tuesday-Saturday off Sunday and Monday
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Answer Phones
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service,
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be experienced with Microsoft Office programs
BBSI Southern California
BBSI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
AddressThousand Oaks, CA