Bilingual HR Generalist
BBSI Southern California Perris, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Bilingual HR Generalist to join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- On-board and train new employees
- New hire orientation and safety orientation
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Coordinate events focused on employee recognition
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Must be bilingual; fluent in Spanish/English Reading and writing
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
BBSI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
BBSI Southern CaliforniaWhy Work Here?
Great work environment! Fast paced with professional and safe environment.
BBSI started as a staffing company in 1972, and evolved into a Professional Employer Organization. Over time, we saw that we could make a much bigger impact for our clients by facilitating different conversations with business owners. Helping them see what they couldn’t see before is what drives us. So, we changed the way we do business. Today, we stand shoulder-to-shoulder with business owners and are relentless in our pursuit of their success.