Accounts Payable Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for executing mid-level general ledger account reconciliations, accurate reporting, and data verification, enabling senior staff to analyze options and make financial decisions aligned with company objectives
Staff Accountant Job Summary/Tasks:
• Performs mid-level general ledger account reconciliations, verify accuracy of data, and report, identify, and correct errors made by both internal and external personnel.
• Daily bank reconciliations of all bank accounts
• Prepares prepaid schedules, reconciliations and monthly journal entries
• Maintains fixed assets, actuations, disposals and depreciation schedules.
• Maintains de minimus schedules for tax compliance.
• Support timely monthly, quarterly, half-year, and year-end financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, accruals, and overall maintenance of all operational management accounts
• Assists in providing schedules and commentary with respects to operating maintenance accounts results and variances, and with the production of working capital, cash-flow reports, as well as applicable commentary
• Maintain and update records and reports for profit and loss, taxes, liabilities, and assets
• Prepare special financial reports as requested by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
• Monitor policies and procedures for assigned departments, and identify and suggest improvements for accounting reporting and recording procedures
• Corporate Finance.
• Reporting Skills.
• Attention to Detail.
• Reporting Research Results.
• Time Management.
• Data Entry Management.
• Basic Math.
• Planning and Organizing.
• Scheduling and Monitoring.
• Communication Skills.
• Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills.
• Must have Intermediate Excel skills.
• Microsoft NAV experience (preferred).
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business-related field.
• Minimum 3-5 years of previous general ledger experience.
BBSI Southern California
24665 Nandina AveMoreno Valley, CA
Finance and Insurance