BBSI Reno Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you like organizing a medical office and providing quality care to your patients? We are seeking a skilled Chiropractic Assistant who is always ready to receive incoming patients, schedule appointments and be the time-keeper for the office with a positive response. This person will need to coordinate patient needs, incoming calls as well as providing the Chiropractor assistance with patient care (i.e. scan, report, consult, x-ray and exams) while making the patient feel welcomed and heard all the way though the patient’s check-out and payment. You will be the gate-keeper to ensure that the office flows smoothly and prepare the doctor for the patient’s care. You will be instrumental in setting and delivering on the patient’s expectations for their appointment and prepare them for their appointment with the doctor.
Starting Part-Time 20-30 hours per week with the possibility to move to Full-Time in the future.
$15.00 to $17.00/hour depending on experience
- Open and prepare office front desk for success including checking voicemail/emails/mail for appointments
- Manage Patient Appointments and Office Flow
- Perform NP Exam (NP Intake, NP Exam, Scans and posture photo, X-rays), paperwork, greet and check patients in/out for their appointment with warmth and care
- Keep exam room and adjusting bays clean and stocked with appropriate supplies
- Answer incoming phone calls, Schedule Appointments
- Manage Patient Accounts
- Print Schedules and Receipts for Patients
- Collect Payments
- Prepare We Care Wellness Club Financial Care Plans
- Check-out all patients at NP, R1, R2/3, R4, R5, and R6
- Strong Closures
- Appropriate Paperwork
- Schedule appointments/MAPPING Patients, Financials, Scheduling Family Members
- Explain Insurance and bills as necessary
- Send Out Cards “Thank You” to NP referral sources
- Print and prepare NP folders
- All other duties as required assigned or unassigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates in a medical field preferred
- 12 month study program preferred
- 6 months of Chiropractic Assistant education preferred
- Chiropractor Assistant certification preferred
- 2 year chiropractic office experience preferred
Our Talent Acquisition recruiters are both client and candidate advocates and walk side by side with both in order to make a successful placement.
BBSI RenoWhy Work Here?
The Owner focuses on providing a best place to work while meeting the customer's expectations safely.