Human Resources Assistant
BBSI - Pasco Pasco, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Human Resource Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organizations human resource department.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- Assist with payroll functions including processing, answering employee questions, fixing processing errors, and distributing checks.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Problem Solving/Analysis.
· Teamwork Orientation.
· Communication Proficiency
· Performance Management.
· Technical Capacity.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit at a desk and working on a computer for prolonged periods, stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Required Education and Experience
- Associates degree in related field required.
- At least one year of Human Resources experience.
- Prior related office experience preferred.
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal access to programs, services and employment is available to all persons
BBSI - PascoWhy Work Here?
Awesome team to work with!