- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BBSI is looking for a Recruiter to join our amazing team. Our area consists of a location in Sandy and in Orem.
The Recruiting Specialist is often the first introduction an employee will have to BBSI and needs to be able to clearly articulate BBSI’s purpose and assess whether a candidate will be a fit for the assigned client company. The Recruiting Specialist sets the tone for what is expected of each role and is responsible for the recruitment and placement of candidates for a wide variety of positions across multiple industries. This person will collaborate with a variety of client companies to understand their hiring needs; they will educate, advise and influence companies on matters involving recruitment, staffing, employee engagement, change management, performance management and employee relations.
- Define recruiting requirements by understanding customer organization plans and objectives
- Build applicant sourcing opportunities
- Advertise for candidates, and screen, interview, qualify and place candidates
- Conduct coaching, counseling, disciplinary action and termination of employees
- Develop recruitment practices to align with customers’ desired results/outcomes
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bilingual Spanish is required
- Track record of success in recruitment, staffing and onboarding
- Strong relationship and time management skills with ability to easily handle a busy workload
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus, but not required
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with valid automobile insurance meeting BBSI criteria
- Roughly 10% of time requires automobile travel – primarily local to visit with clients
- Experience with social media advertisement/sourcing/job fairs
- Understanding of economic environment and effect on business
- Drive and vision
- Detail oriented
- Works well in team environment or on your own
- Results oriented
- Knowledge of labor laws, wage and hour laws
- Go getter attitude
- Medical, dental and vision eligible after 30 days of service
- Eligible for profit sharing after 90 days of service
- Able to contribute to 401k after 1 year of service
- 6 paid holidays
- PTO accrual on day one
- 40 hours of sick pay per year
- 16 hours floating holiday per year
- 3 paid days of bereavement for a family loss
- 4 paid days Volunteer leave for a nonprofit organization
Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday-Friday, schedule may vary occasionally with rotating on call services requiring some nights/weekends.
Dress Code: Business casual
BBSI - OremWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, awesome culture and a flexible work schedule!
1061 S 800 E Suite 100Orem, UT