BBSI- Modesto Atwater, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
General Laborer JOB I.D. #56203
Description: BBSI is looking is actively looking to hire self-motivated candidates to join our client’s team! Our client operates a growing construction company and is looking to hire quality candidates to bring aboard their family-owned business. The ideal candidate will provide quality work, thrive for excellence, and exceed expectations. The job responsibilities include assisting with hands-on physical labor and operation of machinery.
· The desired candidate will be efficient and diligent in their work ethics.
· The Concrete Laborer will perform many tasks that require physical labor on construction sites in all types of weather. May operate hand and power tools of all types: air hammers, earth tampers, and measuring equipment, small equipment and skid steer loaders. May clean and prepare sites, dig trenches, set Will assist other craft workers and take instructions. In addition, they will position and place steel bars or mesh in concrete forms in order to reinforce concrete through a variety of fasteners, rod-bending machines and hand tools. The Concrete Laborer will assist other craft workers when required as well. This position will learn their trade through on-the-job training.
· This is a hands-on field position, so applicant needs to be physically fit to perform the tasks within the project scope of work and be willing to work extra hours and occasional weekends.
· Ideal candidate will arrive to all job sites looking presentable
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – 18.00 per hour
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday (some Saturdays)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
EEO: The Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.
BBSI- ModestoWhy Work Here?
Our client is a family-owned transportation industry clients that has been in business for more than 50 years.
BBSI started as a staffing company in 1972, and evolved into a Professional Employer Organization. Over time, we saw that we could make a much bigger impact for our clients by facilitating different conversations with business owners. Helping them see what they couldn’t see before is what drives us. So, we changed the way we do business. Today, we stand shoulder-to-shoulder with business owners and are relentless in our pursuit of their success.
1111 I StreetAtwater, CA