Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Human Resource Generalist will support the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) for our small organization including support of hiring managers in hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
• Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
• Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
• Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
• Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs.
• Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
• Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
• Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
• Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
BBSI - Fife
Get fresh HR Generalist Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.