Control Tec Inc is a full service Commercial Mechanical firm. We service the Baltimore, Washington DC and Northern Virginia corridor.
We are seeking an experienced service technician. Candidate must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in commercial service and construction, the startup and installation of commercial equipment.
- Maintaining and repairing all types of HVAC systems and associated components, including computerized control systems.
- Monitoring and repair of various mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems, equipment and controls
- Install, modify, inspect, troubleshoot, repair and maintain air conditioning equipment and systems.
- Provide preventative and predictive maintenance on required systems
- Establish environmental systems by mounting, installing, fabricating or connecting compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, expansion and discharge values, temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing and related components and completes power connections.
- Studies work orders, diagrams, specifications, drawing and blue prints
- Responsible for gathering required materials, testing and repairing systems, identifying malfunctions, repairing or replacing sealants, parts and components.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working on commercial heating/air conditioning/refrigeration systems and controls
- Requires a high school education, vocational or technical education or equivalent related experience and ability to read and understand blueprints
- Understand local electrical and HVAC codes and have a mechanical aptitude
- Be able to self diagnose and repair all parts of commercial HVAC equipment
- Must possess documentation skills, conceptual skills, attention to detail and dependability
- Proficient knowledge of hazard and safety practices common to trade
Generous Benefit Package.
- IRA with Company match
- Health/Dental/Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation
- Uniform and safety equipment is provided by Company