Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
Our team is growing and we need an additional Acquisitions Manager to help convert the leads that we generate. We are paying the highest commission in the industry nationwide!
Are you self motivated, coachable, high energy, and sociable? If this is you, WE WANT YOU!
Our ideal candidate is an experienced Acquisitions Manager and is a closer. This individual has the drive and tenacity to exceed productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while effectively assisting clients. Must be driven by the thrill of the close. We need someone who will make it happen and someone who will never settle for good, but will work toward excellence and exception results.
We provide the system, resources and support team to promote your success. This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!Compensation:
$50,000 - $150,000 Commission OnlyResponsibilities:
- Manage a large pool of leads, following up with leads on our CRM daily
- Negotiating contracts with sellers over the phone
- Scheduling home appointments with motivated sellers
- Reviewing contracts, making offers, and getting signed contracts
- Constantly working to secure new homes to purchase
- REI knowledge is required
- Self motivated and hard working
- Strong phone skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to evaluate and determine property viability and deal profitability
- Text and email savvy
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Weekend availability
- Bilingual is a plus
We are a rapidly growing, family-oriented company that treats all team members like our own family! We buy and sell distressed properties with a unique approach to marketing. Join us to be a part of a growing company ready to disrupt the real estate investing industry!
To fit in our companies culture you must: Strive for excellence: Always have a positive mindset and take personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of your work without blame and excuses. If team members have problems, they solve them and then they share the problems and solutions with others so everyone can learn from their issues.
Our core values:
- Family first
- Excellence: Strive for mastery