The Commissary Prep Cook Team at Bok Bok Chicken is responsible for creating an exceptional guest experience, for each customer every visit. Primarily the Commissary Prep Cook Team will be responsible for the preparation and cooking of our menu items and assuring the FOH menu items are replenished. As well as treating guests courteously and educating customers about our menu.
Other responsibilities include:
· Uphold our high standards of service and hospitality
· Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food, service and cleaning quality and consistency
· Keep the BOH and cookline areas clean according to company policies and safety standards
· Restock cooking stations and dishwash areas to keep them clean and organized.
· Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
· Put deliveries away and keep cold and dry food storage areas clean and organized per company policies
· Contribute to the main goal of delivering a unique and memorable guest experience
Our ideal Commissary Prep Cook Team member is hardworking and passionate, is a team player and has a desire to grow within a strong local company. Our Commissary Prep Cook Team will have a fluid role within the location so multi-tasking and problem solving is a must.
Other requirements include:
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced kitchen environment
· Experience in basic food handling and preparation
· Knowledge of basic cooking techniques
· Food handlers permit
· Stand and/or walk for an entire shift
· Communicate Cleary and effectively with customers and other Team Members in English
· Lift up to 50 pounds
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be added at any time per the business needs