Bok Bok Chicken is currently in search of amazing talent for our Los Angeles locations and are seeking to fill a variety of positions on our Customer Service Team at our Culver City location.
The Customer Service Team at Bok Bok Chicken is foremost responsible for creating an exceptional guest experience, for each customer, every visit a Bok Bok chicken location. From greeting guests with outstanding hospitality, educating customers about our menu, to preparing and serving the delicious food in our kitchens – our Customer Service Team does it all.
Other responsibilities include:
· Uphold our high standards of service and hospitality
· Follow recipes and procedures to maintain food, service and cleaning quality and consistency
· Manage customer orders on our POS system
· Keep the order counter, dining room, kitchens and bathrooms clean and organized
· Restock stations and keep them clean and organized.
· Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
· Receive and organize daily deliveries
· Contribute to the main goal of delivering a unique and memorable guest experience
Our ideal Customer Service Team member is hardworking and passionate, is a team player and has a desire to grow within a strong local company. Our Customer Service Team will have a fluid role within the location so multi-tasking and problem solving is a must.
Other requirements include:
· Minimum 1-year experience in a fast-paced restaurant environment
· Experience in POS systems and cash handling
· Food handlers certificate preferable
· Stand and/or walk for an entire shit
· Communicate Cleary and effectively with customers and other Team Members in English
· Lift up to 50 pounds
Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be added at any time per the business needs