SUMMARY OF JOB FUNCTION: Responsible for creating an exceptional guest experience for each customer every time they visit a Bok Bok location. From greeting guests with hospitality, educating customers about our menu, to preparing and serving the delicious food in out kitchens – our Service Team does it all.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include, but not limited to, the following job specifications contained herein.
• Uphold our high standards of service and hospitality
• Follow recipes and procedure to maintain food, service and cleaning quality and consistency
• Manage customer orders on our POS system
• Keep the order counter, dining room, kitchens and bathrooms clean and organized
• Restock stations and keep them clean and organized
• Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
• Put deliveries away and keep cold and dry food storage areas clean and organized
• Contribute to the main goal of delivering a unique and memorable guest experience
REQUIREMENTS: Our ideal Service Team member is hardworking and passionate, is a team player and has a desire to grow with our company. Service Team will have a fluid role within the location so multi-tasking and problem solving is a must.
Other requirements include:
• Minimum 1-year experience in a fast-paced restaurant and kitchen environment
• Experience in a POS system and cash handling
• Experience in basic cooking techniques
• Food handlers permit required
• Stand and/or walk for an entire shift
• Communicate clearly and effectively with customers and other team members in English
• Lift up to 50 pounds
Revised 1/2020 ACKNOWLEDGEMENT: I have received, reviewed and understand the Service/Culinary Team job description. Additionally, I understand the “at will” nature of my employment. No one has heretofore made any promises to me, either expressed or implied, for future employment for a definite term with BBC.