Regular or Temporary:Regular
Language Fluency: English (Required)Spanish (Required)
Work Shift:1st shift (United States of America)Please review the following job description:Work towards a single vision -- to make the world a better place to live by fulfilling our clients' dreams.
To achieve client service distinction, be passionate about the client's and specialist's experience, conveys genuine concern, empathy and respect for clients and team members, and is results driven, enthusiastic and creative. This role helps reinforce a culture focused on distinctive client service by explaining to specialists why it is important and giving practical examples of high quality client service. They facilitate individual discussions with each specialist and provide feedback and coaching to incent them to give their best in servicing our clients and making BB&T an industry and market leader in client service. They identify client service and process gaps based on the reporting of trends and their observation of behaviors to determine the enhancements needed to develop specialists and lead BB&T to client service distinction.
Responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our Care Center Specialists who handle inbound/outbound calls, E-mail, and Chat interactions with internal and external clients. The wide variety of interaction types and topics require an expansive knowledge of banking and Care Center policies and procedures. Use a variety of coaching techniques to enhance associate engagement, career development and the client experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Monitor and evaluate random client interactions via phone, email and chat to assess the specialists' accuracy, performance and success with the Care Center Client Experience Assessment Standards and Perfect Client Experience (PCE) Commitments.
2. Facilitate individual quality coaching sessions with each associate throughout the month to identify successes and key areas for improvement to move client satisfaction to the next level and develop the Specialist.
3. Provide detailed coaching notes to be used to review and follow up on results and trends for specific feedback to address client service performance, product knowledge and call productivity.
4. Develop partnerships with Team Leaders and Care Center Site Leaders and work together in a collaborative and non-bias manner by reinforcing positive behaviors that will assist in bringing the Bank's Client Experience to a level of distinction.
5. Assist in the continued development of training and coaching processes, best practices and improvements for all related care centers.
6. Assess training and coaching needs, client service skills, product knowledge and system navigation skills. Recommend topics for huddles, changes to training and refresher training sessions as appropriate.
7. Participate in calibration sessions to develop scoring consistency and best practices.
8. Support NICE recording platform and related processes and provide related training and support to care center managers and team leaders.
9. Identify client pain points and recommend changes and improvements to management and Client First as appropriate.
10. Assist with conducting Client Experience Program Training for new hires.
11. Provide coaching opportunities related to compliance activities such as authentication and complaint tracking.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Associate's degree or equivalent education and related training
2. Two years of experience in a contact center team leader or comparable client service environment
3. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
4. Outstanding client service skills and dedication to providing exceptional quality client service
5. Exceptional listening, coaching, analytical and negotiation skills
6. Solid time management and organization skills
7. Self-starter with the ability to work without close supervision
8. Must be able to interact effectively with associates at all levels of the company
9. Excellent communication via Web Ex to specialists located in other sites
10. Creative ability and growth mindset
11. Ability to speak fluent English language
12. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
13. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1. Bachelor's degree
2. Experience in financial services
3. Ability to speak fluent Spanish language
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify