- Vision , Medical , Dental , Retirement
Environmental Scientist/Engineer – Travis AFB, CA
BB&E is seeking an Environmental Scientist/Engineer to support AFCEC/CZP onsite at Travis AFB, CA.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide scientific or technical guidance, support, and coordinate to governmental agencies and environmental programs.
- Review and implement environmental technical standards, guidelines, policies, and formal regulations that meet all appropriate requirements.
- Collect, synthesize, analyze, manage, and report environmental data and/or environmental regulatory activities.
- Three (3) to ten (10) years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Natural or Environmental Science, Physical Science, or Toxicology from an accredited university and have at least three (3) years of experience performing engineering and/or environmental duties related to Military Missions and Operation
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Must have knowledge of prioritizing impacts in legislation for DoD Missions.
- Must have knowledge of State Legislatures and how to search in StateScape or another legislative program.
- Must have knowledge of how legislation and regulations could impact the DoD.
- Motivated self-starters requested.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- US Citizenship and DoD Government Security Clearance of NACI
- Required to stand, walk and sit; talk or hear, both in person and by telephone; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects or controls; reach with hands and arms. Regularly required to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch and lift up to 25 pounds.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
BB&E is a civil, environmental and energy engineering and consulting company, headquartered in Northville, Michigan, which services both the Federal and Industrial sectors throughout the United States. BB&E team members specialize in civil and environmental engineers and professionals providing Environmental consulting, Facilities Engineering and Program/Project Management Services to Federal and private sectors. BB&E is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Please submit your resume/qualifications and salary requirements. All offers of employment at BB&E, Inc. are contingent upon a thorough background check conducted on all final candidates, as deemed necessary and per State and Federal laws.
- BB&E Offers a full and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
- Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled.
BB&E IncFairfield, CA
Energy and Environment
Get fresh ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENTIST jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.