Bayco Management is seeking a Tax Manager CPA at our Southfield, MI office who has specialized experience with small-to-medium clients with ! You will be responsible for the effective management and profitable operation of your assigned branch office.
- Development of client's business through their tax management
- Manage and direct all tax work flow within Bayco Tax Department
- Provide all Bayco’s Clients with professional and timely tax preparation service.
- Maintenance of Client relationships.
- Preparation of Client tax projections and planning.
- Preparation of multi-state personal property returns and knowledge of related asset classification. Also, filing and support of protests with local assessors when necessary.
- Research and preparation of multi-state Unclaimed Property Holder reports.
- Response to IRS and state tax notices on behalf of Bayco Clients.
- Sales Tax Audit defense and compliance for Clients.
- Maintenance of Client fixed asset schedules.
- Contact person for all new and existing Clients for state, local and federal tax issues.
- Business valuation services.
- 3+ years of experience in financial branch management, financial services, or other related fields
- Knowledge of common banking practices
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure
- PTO and Vacations
- 401K wish Employer Participation
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurances
- Competitive compensation based upon experience with Performance Bonuses