BAYADAHome Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position ofNurse Managerfor our Guilford County Visits Medicare Certifiedhome health office. This office provides best-in-class care to adult and geriatricclients throughout Guilford, Alamance, Caswell, and Rockingham counties.
- Bonus potential
- Paid weekly,comprehensive benefits package
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities and growth potential
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this:
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our adult and geriatricclients for supervisory/assessment visitsin Greensboro, Burlington,and other surrounding areas.
- Supervise a team of fieldnurses.
- Facilitate new hire orientation and training the new nurses.
- Coordinate and/ordeliver in-services for field staff.
If you're a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job:
- Registered Nurse (RN) with 2or more years of experience as an RN.
- Experience in home health care required.
- Working knowledge of OASIS is strong preferred.
- Previous experience with Home Care Home Base or another EMR system is preferred.
- Supervisory experience is strongly preferred.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.