Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)
BAYADA Hospice is currently seeking an experiencedLicensed Nursing Assistant (LNA)for a Per Diemopportunity providing home based services for hospice clients in various territories surrounding Brattleboro. Office is located in Brattleboro, VT, but flexible work schedule from home.
- Flexible work schedule
- Mileage pay
- Competitive Pay & Benefits
BAYADA Hospice provides the highest quality end-of-life care so our patients can remain at home with comfort, grace, and dignity. With a variety of care and comfort services delivered through an interdisciplinary team of health care professionals and volunteers, the goal of hospice is to support a patient's quality of life.
Our clients depend on theirLNA to be there when they need them. At BAYADA, you will develop meaningful relationships with your clients as you work with them one-on-one. As a Hospice LNA, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing, psychosocial care andveterans servicesto clients, affording them the opportunity to receive comfort and dignity.
Responsibilities for an LNA - Licensed Nursing Assistant include:
- Adheres to the established client care plan.
- Assists with assigned personal care tasks (bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, etc.).
- Assists with ambulation and exercises.
- Performs light homemaking assistance, including help with personal laundry, meal preparation,and food shopping.
- Provides assistance with self-administered medications, as instructed on the care plan.
- Performs other activities as directed by the Clinical Manager, e.g., measuring and preparingspecial diets, assisting with the use of certain equipment, measuring intake and output, etc.
- Observes and understands safety and infection control issues.
- Demonstrates sound judgment.
- Reports any changes in client's condition to the Clinical or Client Services Manager.
- Completes daily Activity Records and accurately documents the care provided.
Qualifications for an LNA - Licensed Nursing Assistant include:
- Hold a current VT LNA license.
- Have at least one year of work experience as an LNA.
- Demonstrate the ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Work independently and manage time effectively.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Have the ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include mileage reimbursement; weekly pay and direct deposit; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; and opportunities for career advancement.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 22 states from more than 340 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.