Truck Mechanic Technician
BAY STATE TRUCK SERVICE INC Springfield, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have a fast-paced repair facility with high customer demand and are looking to hire experienced Truck Mechanics to join our team in Springfield, MA. Technicians will be tasked with minor and major repairs including: brakes, suspension, hydraulic, electrical system repair and tier 3 & 4 after treatment system repairs on class 3 to 8 trucks. Technicians with engine diagnostic repair experience are considered an asset but not required.
We perform repairs on Light, Medium and heavy-duty trucks (All Makes All Models).
• Ability to diagnose engine failures and make the necessary repairs.
• This is a shop role with the occasional field repairs, all technicians should be comfortable working in the field.
• Highly motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong diagnostic, engine repair and hydraulic skills.
• Ability to weld and fabricate.
• Must be able to read and interpret schematics.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
Compensation and Benefits:
• $29 - $38/hr. Range will vary based on experience and qualifications. Additional incentive bonus program is available to all.
• Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Life Insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401K plan and boot allowance.
Shift: Days, Monday – Friday (7:30 to 4:00)
Interested in joining our team, please call or e-mail to set up an in-person interview and a tour of our facility.
BAY STATE TRUCK SERVICE INCWhy Work Here?
Strong and reputable company in business for 50 years. We promise our techs industry leading pay, benefits and work life balance.
Largest truck repair facility in the Springfield area with 14 bays. We run a clean facility and continue to invest in our equipment, technology and our technicians.
791 Cottage StreetSpringfield, MA
AutomotiveView all jobs at BAY STATE TRUCK SERVICE INC