Customer Service Representative
- $23 to $24 Hourly (plus commission)
**Hours of Operation**
**Varying shifts will apply**
Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner consistent with the mission, vision and values of the organization. Perform a variety of activities that result in one call resolution for inbound customer support calls. Responsible for monitoring and assisting with merchants’ Payment Card Industry compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serves as first line of support for merchant and partner issues and inquires.
- Resolves product or service problems by researching and determining the cause of the problem, expediting correction and documenting and following up to ensure resolution.
- Obtains and evaluates all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provides escalated technical support to customers among a variety of product categories, resolving issues according to prescribed standards and procedures.
- Works with internal departments to ensure a high level of support for the merchant and partner.
- Proactively contacts merchants for PCI compliance needs, assists with the completions of PCI questionnaires, schedules and monitors applicable PCI scans.
- Identifies and documents hardware and software issues that require further escalation and tracks them through to resolution.
- Provides software and terminal training to merchants and assures compliancy standards are met.
- Updates merchant information in databases as needed.
- Escalates issues to Supervisors when necessary.
- Completes other assigned duties and projects as requested.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal
- Great active listening skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and rapport building skills
- A patient and empathetic attitude
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environments
- Troubleshooting skills, either basic or advanced, depending on the role and industry
- Computer literacy
- Phone skills, including familiarity with complex or multi-line phone systems
- In-depth knowledge of a company's products and/or services
Education & Experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a financial institution or customer service required
- Strong Communication Skills Required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, CRM
BASYS provides direct credit and debit card processing solutions for businesses across the country. We treat our team, clients, and vendors like people, not numbers. BASYS is proud to maintain a 90% customer retention rate of clients that continue to process, in an industry where retention rates often average closer to 70 to 75%. We feel that this is a perfect example of how our customer oriented business model sets us apart.
BASYS is an equal opportunity employer
Awesome CEO, great benefits, lots of room for growth
15300 W. 105th. Terr.Lenexa, KS
WebsiteView All BASYS Processing Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.