We are seeking a Field Supervisor to become a part of our team!
- Ensure quality control of work performed in designated territory
- Report complete and accurate information on service log and communicate with upper management
- Supervise employees in the field service team
- Identify, assess and prioritize projects
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- AA degree in a related field or 5 years of experience
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Have leadership ability to hire, manage, and develop a team of assemblers and installers.
- Ability to plan and lead the team in executing on the plan
- Ability to cooperate with others, adjust actions and work towards a win-win scenario
- Be a critical Thinker by using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Have good judgment, and make good decisions considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Excellent time management skills
- Technical / Construction knowledge … Building Materials, Fasteners, and Adhesives; etc
- Ability to lead projects and control outcome
- Having in-depth knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the installation of cabinets.
- In-depth Knowledge of arithmetic and its application.
- Have knowledge of tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Thorough knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings.
- In-depth knowledge of Public Safety and Security as it relates to equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property.
- Ability to take initiative and use innovation, creativity, and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and solutions to work-related problems
- Be customer centric - Knowledge of principles and processes to provide to customer. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Ability to operate independently
- Ability to manage stress