Job Field: PROD - Production, Maintenance & Technicians
Location: Brighton, CO, US
Company: BASF Corporation
Job Type: Standard
Job ID: EN_US_1901031
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world's leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with strong emphasis process safety, as well as safety of our employees and the communities we operate in, and are always working to form the best team-especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
Where the Chemistry Happens...
Packaging Team Lead (1901031) - Brighton, CO
As a valued member of Brighton team, you will be responsible for managing multiple priorities within the Packaging department. You will be reporting to the shift supervisor.
- Leveraging your professional experience in a discrete manufacturing capacity, you will execute daily shift activities related to the packaging of finished products.
- Leading a team of cross-functional employees, you will motivate, engage, and hold accountable the shift operators to ensure the plant is operated safely, and within environmental and quality guidelines.
- Successfully engaging across the organization, you will play a key role in driving standardization across shifts
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and general housekeeping guidelines.
- Your strong troubleshooting skills will be a valued asset and ability create work notification.
- Your commitment to workplace safety will be critical as you will be responsible for proper compliance around safety procedures such as Safe Work, Hot Work, LOTO, and incident reporting/investigation.
Must have flexibility and openness to change
Train new employees on unit activities.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You...
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You @BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you-the whole you-in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you'll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Ingredients for Success: What We Look For In You...
High School Diploma or GED
- Any experience leading a team in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Operating PLC experience
Knowledgeable the SAP process
Competencies of accountability and ownership
BASF recognizes institutions of higher education accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.