The BARK Entertainment Talent Agency stems from a family-owned chain of comedy clubs. We aim to prosper relationships between up and coming comedic and variety artists with the College Entertainment Industry.
The main role of this position will be an Agent for the BARK College Talent Agency. This role is a primary contact between variety artists and college campus activity boards for bookings. As a part of the parent company to a chain of comedy clubs, this role will also overlap with administrative tasks, utilizing Microsoft Office and the Adobe suite.
Some of the Essential Functions of this Position Include:
- Contact Lists of prospective clients
- One-on-one interaction with customers and clients
- Traveling up to 10 weeks out of the year for nationwide conferences to network with artists and potential customers.
- Consultations with Clients
- Quote bookings and prepare contracts for obtained bookings.
- Developing/maintaining strong customer business relationships.
- Marketing (live and online) for BARK Entertainment Talent Agency and other BARK Entertainment business endeavors.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations. Adobe Creative Cloud knowledge is a bonus.
- Strong customer service skills
- Dependable with attention to detail
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Must be creative and open-minded to others’ ideas and criticism.
- Good listening and responding skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple tasks at once.
- Must be willing to take initiative in a group setting
- This job will come with rejection. Our ideal candidate will be able to take this in stride and continue to persist on and try to create bookings for our artists.