For over 50 years, BARBRI has offered the nation’s leading bar review course, helping over 1.3 million students make the transition from law student to lawyer. Today BARBRI is a fast-growing company that does much more than bar review. With offices on four continents, BARBRI addresses the education and training needs of law students, law schools, practicing legal and legal support professionals and law firms.
The Director of Legal Education (DLE) is, in many ways, the face of BARBRI bar review. Successful DLEs enjoy leading and motivating student reps, exhibit true attention to detail, thrive in a competitive environment and have a passion for helping students succeed.
Primary responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to the following:
Identify, target and enroll students based on budget objectives:
- Actively work with the reps to know the status of every student and act accordingly
- Visit campuses regularly
- Demonstrate the benefits and features of BARBRI
Lead student sales representatives:
- Identify motivated students to be a part of the BARBRI team
- Train all Student Representatives on what our brand and the bar exam are about, how to talk about BARBRI and our products, how to engage students, etc.
- Train the Student Reps. how to use our CRM systems
- Work with the student rep force to ensure that tabling, promotions and events are successful
- Manage student sales reps by holding them accountable for activity, outreach and enrollments.
Provide extraordinary service to enrolled students and their law schools
- Be well known as a primary source of knowledge about bar exams
- Respond promptly and accurately to questions and requests
- Develop relationships with and serve as a resource to law school faculty and administration
This role will require the following skills and education requirements:
- Must be willing to travel to assigned law schools
- Proven sales presentation and speaking skills
- Must have experience creating sales strategies and executing according to plan
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a JD would be a plus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience selling in a fast-paced, competitive environment is required
- Experience in B2B consultative selling in educational institutions is a plus
- 1-2 years of management experience, preferably in a sales role would be preferred
At The BARBRI Group, wevalue our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success isenhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical,dental and vision benefits with competitive pricing. Plus, we work to maintainthe best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn andgrow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creativeenvironment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions,planning, and culture.
The BARBRI Group is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic.