Full stack developer/Cloud Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Title of job
Full Stack Developer / Cloud Engineer
About BAO Systems
BAO Systems is an industry leader in digital data solutions for health and development. We empower our partners to implement scalable and sustainable solutions that uncover data-driven insights to improve livelihoods, strengthen health systems, and achieve equitable human development.
Our team comprises passionate public health and development practitioners, information system experts, software engineers, system engineers, monitoring and evaluation advisors, and data scientists. We excel in providing a broad spectrum of services and products. For more information, please visit www.baosystems.com
Purpose of the role
We are looking for a motivated Full Stack Developer/Cloud Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate is a domain expert who applies broad technical skills with deep industry knowledge and business acumen. Designs and implements cloud-native technical solutions to deliver data and analytics platforms to end users.
Work can be performed remote- East Coast time zone preferredCore job responsibilities
- Develops and deploy well architected solutions and infrastructure on the AWS platform using core AWS services. such as API Gateway, Lambda, Step Functions, SNS, DynamoDB, Glue, S3
- Support front-end developers and data engineers in technical tasks
- Develop APIs to support the UI and data exchange
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field and at least 5 years of experience developing web applications in AWS
- Experience with Cloudformation, AWS Organizations, the Serverless Application Model (SAM), and AWS CLIs
- Experience with core AWS services such as API Gateway, Lambda, Layers, Step Functions, SNS, DynamoDB, Glue, S3, and IAM
- Experience monitoring and reporting on AWS solutions using Cloudwatch and related service integrations
- Experience developing, documenting, and testing APIs that leverage third party identity providers for authentication and authorization
- Strong Python programming skills with an understanding of virtual environments and version and dependency management
- SQL and experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Prior experience working as part of an Agile development team
- Experience with data analytics projects
- REDCap experience
This position is contingent on contract award.
BAO Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?