- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The benefits specialist is responsible for assisting with the administration of all benefits and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and 401(k) plan.
- Ensures the accuracy of all benefits enrollments in the HRIS to provide vendors with accurate eligibility information.
- Assists with new-hire orientations.
- Performs quality checks of benefits-related data.
- Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues and plan changes.
- Distributes all benefits enrollment materials and determines eligibility.
- Enrolls employees with carriers and process life status changes.
- Responds to benefits inquiries from managers and employees on plan provisions, benefits enrollments, status changes and other general inquiries.
- Processes and administers all leave-of-absence requests and disability paperwork: medical, personal, disability and FMLA.
- Effectively interprets FMLA and ADA implications as they relate to leaves of absences/disabilities.
- Responds to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts. Manages the annual catch-up contribution enrollment.
- Assists with the open enrollment process.
- Administers the tuition reimbursement program.
- Provides necessary reports for allocation/billing charges.
- Extensive knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in HR or related field, but experience and/or other training/certification may be substituted for the education.
- Two years experience in HR and/or benefits administration.
- Bachelors degree in human resources or related field of study.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) orSHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)certification credential.
BANKW StaffingWhy Work Here?
A great opportunity for growth with a well-established company with excellent leadership team, team environment and job security.