- $27 to $48 Hourly
In a team-oriented environment, maintain a high degree of customer service by supporting loan management, credit approval, and loan documentation with timely and accurate processing of customer financial information, information requests, and other duties as assigned in support of credit management staff.
With guidance/oversight from senior loan officers:
- Support loan officers with partial preparation of Credit Recommendations.
- Order documentation for approved credit actions.
- Prepare Short Form Credit Recommendations.
- Utilize loan accounting system to research loan activity.
- Maintain tickler database and, in coordination with Branch contacts, prepare customer correspondence requesting financial information prior to credit expirations.
- Using analytical abilities and established spreading guidelines, accurately translate basic financial reporting of business and personal entities into bank-standard format for further analysis.
- Using published underwriting guidelines, accurately underwrite and recommend less complex personal and business credits for approval/decline. Express credit recommendations by accurately completing the bank-standard Short-Form Credit Recommendation form.
- Accurately order and interpret credit background information such as Equifax, D&B reports, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Educational/Professional Experience: Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prefer four + years related experience for a senior level role.
The hiring pay range for this position is $27.41 to $47.69. In addition to the pay range listed, all bank positions are eligible for incentive compensation, which varies based on role. The pay rate for a successful applicant depends on a variety of factors including but not limited to geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
The Bank of Marin is a growing public company with career advancement opportunities. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, a retirement savings plan with employer matching opportunity, bank paid employee stock ownership plan, tuition reimbursement, employee volunteer program and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Bank of Marin is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
BANK OF MARINNapa, CA
Finance and InsuranceView All BANK OF MARIN Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.