Administrative Services Manager
- Posted: 8 days ago
Bank of Marin, voted by our employees as one of the Best Places to Work in the North Bay Business Journal, is seeking an Administrative Services Manager to join our Administrative Services team at our Corporate Headquarters in Novato.
The Administrative Services Manager is responsible for managing and maintaining the administrative services functions of the Bank such as automated statement and notice processing, ATM/Visa debit card creation and distribution, valet services, supply ordering, research requests, daily cold report processing and maintain the highest quality of service to internal and external clients. This position also administers the employee access controls for the various applications and systems used by the Bank
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and staffing.
- Manages employee access for various applications and systems used by the bank including all applications related to the host FIS, Federal Reserve Bank, City National Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, GFX Wire Platform, Laser Pro, Agency Inquiry, and Diebold.
- Performs periodic certifications with management and auditors to ensure that access levels are appropriate.
- Ensures that the impact involving application access levels is reflected in all projects as well as with implementation of a new product or application.
- Assists in managing facility issues at Pell and other locations. Manages vendor relationships to ensure quality and expense control.
- Oversees the automated Statement and Notice production by our service provider, Fidelity Output Solutions (FOS).
- Ensures the creation and distribution of ATM/Visa Debit cards is done by adhering to following all VISA and Security regulations.
- Oversees the Wausau Optima configuration and maintenance for the loan imaging application.
- Manages supply ordering, tracking, inventory control, costs and approval of all branch & department orders ensuring that bank approved contracted items are ordered, approves all orders not on contracted list. Ensures that the supply vendor provides good service quality.
- Ensures that the morning processes related to receiving and loading reports from service providers are accurately performed and completed in a timely manner.
- Oversees the retrieval and production of notices and statements for internal and external clients by managing the relationship with Fidelity Output Solutions (FOS).
- Oversees signature card scanning into Wausau (Optima) Archival system for branch and department personnel to verify signature for large dollar deposits, fraud non-post and check cashing.
- Ensures that external mail is processed accurately and meets required deadlines for delivery. Ensures best mail rates are achieved.
- Ensures that valet routes are created and maintained to operate efficiently which provide excellent customer service. Ensures that the valet vehicles are serviced and maintained to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of and, ACE High access level and Authorized sign for FIS applications including IBS Insight, Branch Capture, E-Vision, EVue, Cardbase, RDC Dashboard, Customer Service Tool, Business Service Tool, Emanager, EAccess, CDARS, Mobile Banking, Merchant Intelligence, PeopleSoft, Prime, Guardian Analytics, and Actimize RCM.
- Knowledge of and EUAC (End User Authority Control) for Federal Reserve Bank
- Knowledge of and User Security Administrator for Wells Fargo Bank, City National Bank, GFX Wire Platform, Laser Pro, and Agency Inquiry.
- Knowledge of and Security Administrator for Wausau (Optima) archival system. Knowledge of the Barr Console applications.
- Ability to maneuver in web-based applications following the banks Information Security Policy. Valid California driver’s license & Clean DMV record
- Ability to communicate effectively with vendors, customers and bank personnel of all levels. Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Ability to create work schedules and flexibility in meeting changing needs Ability to work a team member and effectively work with all bank areas.
- Ability to set proper priorities for employees work as well as establish own priorities.
- Ability to research and implement alternative processes Proven oral and written communication skills Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to write policies and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training.
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The hiring pay range for this position is $73,496 to $99,220. In addition to the pay range listed, all bank positions are eligible for incentive compensation, which varies based on role. The pay rate for a successful applicant depends on a variety of factors including but not limited to geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
The Bank of Marin is a growing public company with career advancement opportunities. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, a retirement savings plan with employer matching opportunity, bank paid employee stock ownership plan, tuition reimbursement, employee volunteer program and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Bank of Marin is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
BANK OF MARIN
BusinessView all jobs at BANK OF MARIN
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?