SYNC Interactive Teller (PT)
Operating in a digital branch, the SYNC Interactive Teller provides an exceptional customer experience utilizing ITM live video technology. This position will perform teller duties while building relationships with customers remotely and listening for sales opportunities that can be referred to the sales office. SYNC Interactive Tellers are always professional, friendly, and willing to work flexible shifts to accommodate the extended hours we offer our customers.
- Position is based on video interaction, which requires always maintaining a professional image and demeanor, consistently demonstrating Bank Independent values, and adhering to the dress code.
- Delivers friendly, caring service to customers while assessing their needs and concerns; takes initiative to develop solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Possess ability to perform within a multi-functional technological environment; demonstrate the ability to process and complete teller transactions in a non-traditional teller environment while offering exceptional service that promotes ongoing ITM usage.
- Facilitate ITM process for customers by providing step-by-step guidance through the ITM process to promote a positive experience with customer adoption new technology.
- Identify opportunities to refer customers to other areas of the Bank, including Treasury, Mortgage, and Independent Investments as appropriate, expanding the existing relationships with customers.
- Resolve routine inquiries concerning bank policy and operating procedures; research and solve customer problems as time permits, referring more difficult or sensitive situations to the Sales Office or appropriate department
- Ability to perform select roles within the Digital Sales Office to assist during times the ITMs are not active with customer use.
- Work to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements, bank policies, and bank procedures.
- Protect customer confidentiality and privacy.
- Conscientious of all security requirements.
- Excellent, with little exposure to noise, extreme temperatures, dust, or other adverse factors.
- Considerable effort and eyestrain from continued checking on the accuracy of all work leaving the department.
Minimum Level of Preparation and Training
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Phone based customer service experience preferred
- Teller experience preferred; training provided
Required Abilities, knowledge, and skills:
- Possess interpersonal communication skills, particularly effective in a video channel.
- Maintain a professional appearance and friendly demeanor for a video channel.
- The ability to multitask while maintaining attention to detail and operating several programs to ensure transaction integrity.
- Possess ability to assess risk, exercise discretion, and handle sensitive and confidential issues.
- The ability to self-develop knowledge of bank product, services, and processes.
- The ability to develop a thorough understanding of bank specific software.
Employees are required to perform other duties as assigned by management that may not be listed. Management reserves the right to change this job description as needed.
BANK INDEPENDENTFlorence, AL
Finance and InsuranceView All BANK INDEPENDENT Jobs
Get fresh SYNC Interactive Teller (PT) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.