Customer Service Representative
Operating in a phone based customer care center environment, the Customer Service Representative I performs a variety of customer services for both external and internal customers. Customer Service Representative I answers questions about customer transactions, solves account related problems, processes transactions for customers, and provides customer information about various bank products and services.
This is not a remote position.
- Phone based customer service
- Develops customer relationships for the purpose of matching customer needs to the appropriate Bank services and products
- Assist customers with account inquiries, including balance inquiries, questions about checks clearing, debit card questions and NSF inquiries
- Process customer transactions such as transferring funds and ordering checks
- Assists customers with questions about Internet Banking, Bill Pay, and other Bank products and services
- Print and mail counter checks for customers
- Contact customers with returned mail to obtain correct address
- Contact E-statement customers with bad e-mail addresses to obtain correct e-mail address
- Contact customers with MICR errors determined by Item Processing and order new checks or deposit tickets
- Monitor Money Gram Official Checks, Money Orders, and Escrow checks for customers and branches
- Review list of compromised debit cards and contact the customer to order a new card
- Works to achieve compliance with regulatory requirement and bank policies
- Conscientious of all security requirements
- Work monthly returned mail report, including shred process
- Maintain minimum average score of 85% or above on call Quality Assurance reviews
- Generally good, with little exposure to noise, extreme temperatures, dust or other adverse factors.
- Considerable effort and eyestrain from continued checking on the accuracy of all work leaving the department.
Minimum Level of Preparation and Training
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- Phone based customer service experience required
- Minimum 91 days and achievement of CSR foundational training
- Teller experience preferred
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Excellent phone based customer service skills
- The ability to develop customer relationships and match customer needs to bank products and services
- The ability to accomplish multiple objectives in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal communication and team-work skills
- The ability to develop knowledge of bank product, services, and processes
- The ability to develop a thorough understanding of bank specific software
- The ability to operate basic office equipment
- Have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Applications
Employees are required to perform other duties as assigned by management. Management reserves the right to change this job description as needed.
BANK INDEPENDENTFlorence, AL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.