BANC3 is looking for a Joint Coalition Integration Support to support us at full-time in Hawaii to support us on a long-term contract.
• Provides centralized Tier II/III support for C4I systems in support of operational requirements directed by the CJCS/Joint Staff with regards to Global Command and Control Systems (GCCS) Operational Framework.
• Plans, tests, and performs IT system maintenance, patching, version updates, configuration changes, infrastructure upgrades, and security compliancy measures to maintain network integrity on common use and coalition systems.
• Manage user access to command and control applications.
• Troubleshoot incidents reported in the Army trouble ticketing system.
• Provide informal COP user training on all the operational aspects of current and future COP software applications.
• Administer and maintain theater Army’s C2 information systems including Army, joint, and multinational C2 information system
• Track life cycle replacement associated with Army and Joint C2 information systems, such as the Army Battle Command System
• Development of theater Army information requirements and information exchange requirements
• Development of concept of operations for multinational network systems information exchange to include in evaluations of technical and production performance
DOD Clearance Required
Job Type: Full-time
BANC3BANC3, a rapidly growing Technology and Engineering firm, provides best value services for DOD and a broad range of federal and state agencies. BANC3 provides Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Combat Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance to U.S. military services. BANC3's core business is design, development, fabrication, integration, test, deployment, and support of advanced EO/IR/Laser/Sensor systems, taking systems from initial concept through deployed system support. Other core competencies include software system development, system integration, and information technology infrastructure support.