Bailey sold its first forklift in 1949. Since then Baily has been a family-owned and operated business dedicated to selling, leasing, renting, servicing, and providing parts for forklift trucks throughout the southeast.
The Quotation Specialist is responsible for producing accurate and timely quotes for forklift repair, service, and parts. This position will collaborate with Forklift Technicians and Bailey Sales staff to assess customer needs, determine the necessary repairs, parts, and labor, and produce an accurate quote taking into consideration any major account or manufacturer contractual limitations. Once quotes are approved by customers, the Quotation Specialist will convert the quote to a service work order in Bailey’s ERP system and work with Parts staff to order any parts necessary to complete the work as quoted.
a) Work collaboratively with Forklift Technicians to develop quotes for parts or repairs based on technician recommendations and customer needs.
b) Develop accurate quotes based parts and labor necessary to complete the recommended work, Bailey pricing, and any other relevant factors (trip fees, manufacturer pricing, etc.)
c) Deliver quotes to Bailey Sales staff for customer approval.
d) Upon customer approval, convert quotes to service workorders in Bailey’s ERP system.
e) Ensure any parts necessary to complete quoted work are on hand or ordered to meet any quoted repair or delivery timelines.
f) Provide excellent customer service to call in or walk up customers seeking quotes for parts and/or repairs.
g) Handle other duties and special projects as assigned.
What we offer:
- Competitive hourly pay, paid weekly
- Comprehensive benefits
- Multiple health plans including one plan with 100% employer paid premiums
- Generous 401K matching
- 100% Employer paid short and long term disability
- Industry-leading vacation plan with new employees earning 3 weeks of PTO per year and eligible for up to 5 additional sick days
- Referral bonuses
- Assigned company vehicles
- A family owned and operated business that prioritizes the needs of our employees and customers
- The ability to grow your career with us
The individual in this position should be personable, a problem solver, reliable, ethical, intelligent, highly motivated, and able to adapt to the forces around him/her—customers, suppliers, department employees, and co-workers.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with or understanding of forklift or heavy equipment maintenance and repair is preferred
- Experience with ERP systems (specifically e-Emphasis) is a plus
Skills and abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Willingness to adapt, learn, and take direction
- Ability to maintain a positive presence in the workplace
- Good, safe work habits
- Understanding of engine diagnostics and repair
501 Cowan StNashville, TN
BusinessView All BAILEY Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.